Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » December 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
July 2021 CareFirst BCBS Medical Policy Updates:
- Amniotic Membrane and Amniotic Fluid Grafts and Injections
- Automated Blood Pressure Monitoring for Home Use
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Wastage and or Discarded Amounts
- Dynamic Splinting Systems
- HIV Tropism Assay
- Intraosseous Basivertebral Nerve Ablation (Intracept)
- Laryngeal Denervation and Reinnervation for Laryngeal Dystonia
- Lung Volume Reduction Surgery for Palliation of Severe Emphysema
- Measurement of Antibodies to biological agents such as Infliximab and Adalimumab
- Minimally Invasive Interventions for Fecal Incontinence
- Non-Contact Low-Energy Ultrasound Wound Care Therapy
- Orthotic Devices and Orthopedic Appliances
- Orthotic Foot Inserts
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Serum Biomarker Panel Testing for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and other connective tissue diseases
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.