Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
April 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- 04.43 Genetic Testing for Cardiac Ion Channelopathies
- 04.522 Genetic Testing for Neurofibromatosis
- 04.89 Genetic Testing for the Diagnosis of Inherited Peripheral Neuropathies
- 01.16 Recombinant and Autologous Platelet-Derived Growth Factors for Wound Healing and Other Non-Orthopedic Conditions
- 01.505 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- 01.514 Herceptin® (trastuzumab) and Other HER2 Inhibitors
- 01.527 Ampyra® (Dalfampridine)
- 01.550 Pharmacotherapy of Arthropathies
- 01.551 Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF) Use in Adult Patients
- 01.569 Pharmacotherapy of Type I and Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- 01.581 Hemlibra® (emicizumab-kxwh)
- 01.583 Criteria for Safe Management of Opioid Therapy
- 01.153 Adipose-Derived Stem Cells in Autologous Fat Grafting to the Breast
- 01.50 Placental and Umbilical Cord Blood as a Source of Stem Cells
- 01.72 Percutaneous Intradiscal Electrothermal Annuloplasty and Percutaneous Intradiscal Radiofrequency Annuloplasty
- 01.15 Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- 01.17 Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Plasma Cell Dyscrasias, Including Multiple Myeloma and POEMS Syndrome
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.