Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
December 2022 PacificSource Health Plans Medical Policy Updates:
- Balloon Sinus Ostial Dilation and Eustachian Tube Dilation
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Treatment
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Treatments
- Coding Guidelines for Claims Editing & Line-Item Bill Auditing
- Cryoablation and Radiofrequency Ablation for Renal Cell Cancer
- Diabetic Supplies
- Fluoride Treatment by a Primary Care Provider
- Gender Affirming Surgery and Related Procedures
- Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Lipedema Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Never Events-Serious Avoidable Events
- Percutaneous Embolization of Scrotal Varices
- Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM) for Achalasia
- Skin and Soft Tissue Substitutes
- Sleep Disorder Treatment
- Stress and Urge Urinary Incontinence
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Vocal Cord Paralysis Treatment
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.